Walchem EHE Metering Pumps
The EHE is the E-Series metering pumps' most liable series. Pumps of the EHE Series have outputs of up to 20 GPH (75 l/h) and 150 PSI pressure capabilities (10 bar). One of the most versatile pumps in the water treatment field today is the combination of EHE efficiency with a turndown ratio of 1800:1. The flexible control functions allow the EHE to be incorporated into virtually any application for chemical feeds. The 360 stroke per minute process results in chemical feed with high resolution and long service life.
Key Benefits of the EHE Series Metering Pump:
- Outputs up to 20 GPH (75 LPH) and pressure up to 150 PSI (10 bar)
- High-speed performance at 360 SPM provides high-resolution chemical feed.
- Dual bearing support ensures proper axial movement to extend the life of the diaphragm
- Dual check valve assemblies in both suction and discharge fittings guarantee fast priming and reliable performance
- High compression ratio ensures proper feed
- Microprocessor-based control circuitry
- Operator adjustment of pump speed and external input settings
- The pump can be set to divide (accumulate) pulses by a factor of 1 to 999
- Programmable 4-20 mA input