We are a supplier of quality pumps and process equipment. We maintain a large inventory of the most popular items. We believe in doing what it takes to serve our customers. If you have any questions on an application or product please contact our customer service team.
TERMS & CONDITION OF SALE
1. PRICES: All invoices will be priced with the prices in effect at the time of shipment based on the manufacturers suggested selling price. We are unable to offer advanced notice of price increases by each respective manufacture. All prices are subject to change without notice.
2. DELIVERIES: Items listed may be stocked in one of our stocking warehouses, otherwise, shipping locations may vary depending on the manufacturers location. All orders are shipped F.O.B. shipping point. Shipping schedules are subject to availability and based on respective production schedules by each manufacturer, as well as manufacturers order-specifics, such as minimum quantities. Items that are currently In-Stock will be shipped once the item is located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you. If you order a stocked item, it will generally leave the warehouse in 1-2 full business days. Please note that business days are Monday-Friday, 8AM to 4PM, excluding federal holidays within the United States. Delivery to any common carrier fulfills the responsibility of the seller. Seller shall not be liable for any damage caused by delay in delivery. Every effort is made to ship all products within the time promised. Seller is not liable for delays or defaults due to strikes, fires, accidents, floods, earthquakes, war, government exercise of authority, negligence of carriers, or by any cause beyond our control. Acceptance by you of any good shall constitute a waiver by you of any claim for damages on account of any delay in delivery of such goods.
3. FREIGHT SHIPPING: Shipments will be F.O.B. shipping point. Shipping and handling charges will apply. Inbound freight charges may be applicable on some orders. All claims for damage or loss should be immediately processed through the carrier. Please note that not all items can ship via UPS. Items larger than 150lbs, or items that we deem unsafe to ship UPS, will ship via our preferred carrier.
4. ORDER ACCEPTANCE: Maverick Pumps will reserve the right to refuse an order.
5. SHORTAGE: All claims for shortages must be submitted to Maverick Pumps within 7 days of receipt.
6. DAMAGED GOODS: Claims for damaged and lost goods should be filed immediately with the carrier. Maverick Pumps will not be liable for these goods.
7. RETURNS: All returns must have a required return goods authorization (RGT) prior to the return of any goods. Any item returned without proper RGT marked clearly on the outside of the shipping container will be refused and returned to the sender at his expense. Returned goods which are returned due to circumstances other than our error are subject to handling charges and restock fees. Special orders of customer items, or obsolete items/ non inventory items are not subject to return. By law returned items must be free and clear of any toxic substances. Any item returned for credit must be in original condition and are subject to inspection.
8. CANCELLATIONS: Maverick Pumps reserves the right to charge the customer for any costs incurred on cancelled goods.
9. WARRANTY: Maverick Pumps makes no warranty or representation on any product provided. All products carry the original manufactures warranty, copies available upon request. Maverick Pumps will not be responsible for any consequential damages due to any warranted item.
10. SALES TAX: Sales tax will be charged according to the law except when proper resale certificates are completed and in Maverick Pumps files.
11. VARATIONS: All goods will be subject to variations and to degrees consistent with general trade practices regarding, straightness, dimensions, mechanical properties, and surface conditions, internal conditions from testing and other industry practical procedures and quality.
12. CREDIT POLICY: All first orders are C.O.D. or credit card. Open accounts can be established with a completed credit application and Maverick Pumps approval. All orders are shipped C.O.D./credit card until such information is approved.
13. INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: We do not ship orders outside of the United States. Any orders that are placed for an international location can only be accepted if (a) The order is set up to ship to an export house and (b) All export documents and licenses are obtained by the customer/export house prior to shipment. We also reserve the right to cancel any orders that are not permitted under the Export Administration Requirements.
14. "SPECIALS": All items listed on the "Specials" page are subject to availability, and are limited only to quantities on hand at the time of order. No substitutions will be made in the event that an item is no longer available.