LMI B Series Chemical Metering Pumps
LMI Series B chemical metering pumps have a rugged design to withstand harsh environments. A fully enclosed pump housing and encapsulated electronics provide superior protection from moisture and corrosive chemicals. These and other robust features make the LMI B Series metering pump ideal for controlling pH levels, dissolving solids, and killing microorganisms in municipal wastewater treatment facilities.
- Max capacity up to 7.0 GPH (25.6 L/H) and max pressure up to 30 psi (2.07 bar)
- Manually adjustable stroke length
- Turndown ratio up to 1000:1
- NEMA 4X/IP65 equivalent housing
- Hands-free priming
- Pulse / 4.20 mA inputs
Rugged and Versatile Chemical Metering PumpsLMI metering pumps have a time-tested design and come in several models to meet your chemical dosing requirements. Designed for industrial and municipal applications, these chemical metering pumps deliver the reliable, precise dosing you need. Other features and benefits include:
- Fully encapsulated electronics withstand moisture and grime
- Clear LCD for quick, easy reading (available on certain models only)
- Electromagnetic, solenoid-driven design for reliable pumping
- Liquid ends available for any fluid viscosity
We also stock spare part kits and various accessories for LMI chemical metering pumps.