Walchem EJ Metering Pumps
EJ Series metering pumps are lightweight, easy to operate and deliver precise chemical injection at an economical price. A lightweight, flexible design enables use in virtually any chemical dosing application. This metering pump is designed for high-speed dosing, eliminating issues like slug feeding, accelerated diaphragm wear, and poor feed control.
The Key Benefits of Walchem EJ Metering Pumps:
- 3.2 GPH (12.0 LPH) output and a maximum pressure of 175 PSI (1.2 MPa)
- High-speed operation of 360 strokes-per-minute
- High-resolution chemical feed and high turndown capability
- Universal Voltage Function for operation at 100 to 240VAC
- Digital input and stop/start inputs built into the pump for proportional or on/off control.
- The robust, IP65 equivalent housing protects the pump from normal wear.
Get Repeatable Dosing with Less Chemical WasteMaverick Pumps is an authorized distributor of Walchem industrial metering pumps and accessories. We offer highly competitive pricing and ship fast to customers in the Southwest U.S. Our inventory includes the full line of Walchem E Series pumps to provide a solution for any industry and water treatment application. Additional features of these pumps include:
- Reputation for accuracy and repeatability
- Compact design
- Global compatibility
- Affordable price-point
- Convenient external controls
We also stock metering pump repair kits for general maintenance and parts replacement.
Learn More About Our Walchem Industrial Metering Pump OptionsOur team serves industrial users throughout the Southwest and has the expertise to help you solve your chemical dosing challenges. We ship products quickly and offer better pricing than our competitors.
Find your solution online or send us a message with your metering pump requirements. Our team will get back to you right away to answer your questions.